Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

It's Back to Christmas we go!

I have just been reminded that it is 65 days to go to Christmas!  For those of you who are card makers or are planning to make gifts...here is a bit of inspiration for you.

I used lots of Tim Holtz dies and products here because they are so versatile and easy to use.

The techniques I have used on this layout can be used on their own or grouped together with a few of the others.

All the products used in this example are available in store right now, but you better hurry if you want any of them as things have been flying off our shelves!

I will be placing this together with all the products I used on the table at the back of the store to make your guess work a little easier...
Thanks for the visit and see you in store soon.

Belinda.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit, we would love to hear from you!